Yep, it's time to think about bathing suits. But that fat tummy! Somehow you knew that just working out, just dieting or whatever wasn't going to quite cut it, but you did give it a good try. You even thought of a tummy tuck.
And that tummy problem is still there.
Finally the missing pieces of the puzzle come together. READ THIS SENTENCE AGAIN.
DID YOU NOTICE THE "S" ON THE END OF THE WORD "PIECES"?
There is your answer: you've been trying to solve a problem with one technique, when the problem is actually several smaller problems, all with different causes!
What if you could make do-able changes and get real results?
And what if you could get started on those in the next 5 minutes?
Hello, my name is Dr. Linda Mackey. I'm a bariatric physician and I hear this problem day after day with my patients.
No matter what their weight, their most distressing problem area is always the tummy. Even if they lose the excess fat, many of them are looking at a big surgery (tummy tuck) to get rid of that unsightly pouch that is left. Often with obesity (or after a pregnancy) you land up with stretch marks, too. You can even get a chronic skin fungus under the fold of skin.
Just "patching up" one area doesn't give the total results you want.
The same principle holds true with tummy problems. It's not just the skin, not just the fat. It's multiple issues.
Do any of these apply to you?
- Skin problems: Is your skin saggy? stretch marks? an itchy red rash that just keeps coming back? All 3 are different issues and you'll find out just what you need to do for each.
- Excess fat deposits? What diet changes really makes a difference in the tummy areas? And what could be masquerading as fat, making your tummy look way fatter?
- Flabby, soft muscles? You'll learn which 2 exercises--which can be done anywhere, even at work--to quickly tone those muscles up.
Up until now, you may have felt this is just too big a problem to make any headway, and just given up in despair.
Here's your solution.
I've written an easy to read, "get to the point" book that addresses all the different issues that keep you from having a tummy you'd be proud to show off in a bathing suit. The book is written in a conversational tone, just as if we were sitting and talking. You don't need to worry that you'll get lost in a bunch of medical mumbo-jumbo that makes no sense to you.
As you look over it, you'll be able to immediately start to do the things to turn that belly problem around.
- 4 steps you can do as you look over the material, with no special equipment or medicines. No expensive equipment, foods or gadgets needed.
- Links to the 2 things you may not have in your house right now, showing you exactly where to go and what to get (the 2 items are not expensive; you probably just don't have them this minute).
And yes, one of them is shapewear, one of the hottest sellers in the clothing market right now. But not just any shapewear! I'll tell you the best one to get that not only makes you look thinner, but will actually reduce your waistline. Don't waste your money buying the wrong product!
This is a downloadable ebook, which means you can get your hands on the solution to your tummy problems in 2 minutes--or less if you type fast. Our order page is very simple and brief, and even more importantly is processed through Clickbank for your security.
CLICK HERE to get your own copy right now, it's only $6.95!
Linda Mackey DO
Mackey Clinic LLC
2011 Rambler Rd. Ste. 1
Lexington, KY 40503